- [2016-2020] I graduated in Hunan University of Science and Technology (HNUST), majoring in Biological Engineering.
- [2020.09-2021.11] I then joined the Biotechnology program in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) and graduated with a Master (M.Sc.) degree.
- [2021.08- present] Being a Junior Research Assistant in JAR-labs.
- My current project is focusing on exploring the rhythm of myometrium.
- I am also participating in another project that focuses on gut dysrhythmia using Suncus murinus as the animal model. My duty is to record the slow wave by MEAs, collect the tension changes by performing an organ bath, and analyze those data by various methods.
- To be continued… as a former engineering student, I am new to this field but very curious about anything related to physiology. More interests and ideas will appear in the future.