- Master in Cell Biology 2012-2015;
- Junior Research Assistant 2015-2016 and 2019-Present
- I am a Junior Research Assistant with an interest in emesis research using Suncus murinus and ferret as animal models.
- My research mainly focus on the mechanism of emesis by in vivo studies, and analyze the relationship between behavior, respiration and emesis.
- For in vitro studies, such as organ bath, western blot, PCR, immunohistochemistry, microelectrode array will be performed to further detect the mechanism of emesis.
- With my studies, I hope to make a contribution to the treatment of emesis.
- Cui, De‑xuan#, Xue‑Jian Wang#*, Xiu‑Rong Zhang, Ting‑Kun Zhao, Xiu‑Xiang Guo, Shun‑Mei Liu, Bing Wang, Wen‑Quan Ma, and Zhi‑Qin Gao*, Preliminary detection of the anti‑tumour activity of indoline‑2, 3‑dione derivative DH‑12a targeting aminopeptidase N, Molecular medicine reports, 2014, 10(5): 2681-2688.
- He, Xiangjun, Chunlai Tan, Feng Wang, Yaofeng Wang, Rui Zhou, Dexuan Cui, Wenxing You, Hui Zhao, Jianwei Ren, and Bo Feng*, Knock-in of large reporter genes in human cells via CRISPR/Cas9-induced homology-dependent and independent DNA repair, Nucleic acids research, 2016: gkw064.
- Ren J, Liu Y, Wang S, Wang Y, Li W, Chen S, Cui D, Yang S, Li MY, Feng B, Lai PBS, Chen GG. The FKH domain in FOXP3 mRNA frequently contains mutations in hepatocellular carcinoma that influence the subcellular localization and functions of FOXP3. J Biol Chem. 2020 Apr 17;295(16):5484-5495.
- Liu JYH, Du P, Lu Z, Kung JSC, Huang IB, Hui JCM, Ng HSH, Ngan MP, Cui D, Jiang B, Chan SW, Rudd JA. Involvement of TRPV1 and TRPA1 in the modulation of pacemaker potentials in the mouse ileum. Cell Calcium. 2021 Apr 30;97:102417.