- Liu YH, Du P, Lu Z, Kung JSC, Huang IB, Hui JCM, Ng HSH, Ngan MP, Cui D, Jiang B, Chan SW, Rudd JA (2021) Involvement of TRPV1 and TRPA1 in the modulation of pacemaker potentials in the mouse ileum. Cell Calcium. 97:102417.
- Liu YH, Rudd JA, Du P (2021) A pipeline for phase-based analysis of in vitro micro-electrode array recordings of gastrointestinal slow waves. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. [PMID: 34891286]
- Liu YH, Du P & Rudd JA (2020). Acetylcholine Exerts Inhibitory and Excitatory Actions on Mouse Ileal Pacemaker Activity: The Role of Muscarinic versus Nicotinic Receptors. American journal of physiology. Gastrointestinal and liver physiology, 319(1), G97-G107.
- Liu YH Du P, Chan WY & Rudd JA (2019). Use of a microelectrode array to record extracellular pacemaker potentials from the gastrointestinal tracts of the ICR mouse and house musk shrew (Suncus murinus). Cell Calcium, 80, 175-188.
- Liu YH, Lin G, Fang MR & Rudd JA (2019). Localization of estrogen receptor ERα, ERβ and GPR30 on myenteric neurons of the gastrointestinal tract and their role in motility. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 272, 63-75.
- Wang HC, Lu ZB, Liu YH, Sun YY Tu LL, Ngan MP, Yeung CK & Rudd JA (2018). Establishment of a radiotelemetric recording technique in mice to investigate gastric slow waves: Modulatory role of putative neurotransmitter systems. Experimental Physiology, 103(6) 827-837.