Current GRF Funding
- Action of Ghrelin to Prevent Chemotherapy-Induced Side Effects in Suncus murinus
- Contribution of Disrupted Gastrointestinal Myoelectric Activity to Mechanisms of Cisplatin-Induced Acute and Delayed Nausea and Emesis
- Novel Mechanisms Involved in Motion Sickness
Research Impact Case broadcasted on TVB (2020)
ABI Seminar (2022)
School of Biomedical Sciences
The School of Biomedical Sciences was formed in June, 2009 from the amalgamation of staff from the Departments of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Pharmacology.
- Our group belongs to the new Cancer Biology and Experimental Therapeutics Theme, with an older affiliation to the Neuro-degeneration, -development and Repair Theme.
- We are located in a purpose-built facility on the main campus of the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).
- In addition to an interest in drug discovery, I also teach the mechanism of action of drugs in disease to medicine and pharmacy students enrolled at CUHK.
- I also have a number of administrative roles within the University including being the Director of the Laboratory Animal Services Centre, overseeing a staff of more than 60 people to provide animal-related services for the entire university and Hong Kong.
- Click here for more information.